Agility - flexible, adaptable, embrace new ways of working and new models, understand context
• Smart failure for a fast changing world – this article helps us to think about the importance of learning fast.
• Complex problems require rapid experiments – in this blog Paul from Bromford lab explores how in an ever increasingly complex world, we need to think differently about creating solutions.
• 4 Qualities that make an agile leader – this article explores 4 key qualities that are commonly found in leaders working in an agile way.
• 5 ways to lead in an era of constant change – this practical TED Talk looks at how we need to lead differently for different times, and the importance of agility.
• 12 competencies for leading in a VUCA world – this blog post looks at the essential skills for working in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
• Are you an agile learner – short article that asks a series of practical questions to assess how agile you are as a learner.