Developing a community
Developing a community – building a network and making social connections to support leadership learning
• Wheatley’s 10 Principles for creating healthy communities – these 10 principles are embedded in any healthy community.
• Leading and learning: How to feed a community – in this great blog a stretch note Tanmay Vora describes the six ways to feed a community.
• Social Learning – how communities of practice and learning can help us learn fast in a changing world.
• Community Tool Box – this is a treasure chest of resources to help you to understand, build, support and lead all types of communities.
• Social media toolkit – this toolkit is designed for health but applicable to all. It helps you look at the different social tools and how to use them for impact.
• Mobilising Communities: Insights on Community Action for Health and Wellbeing – a great report with lots of practical tools to use in your everyday work.