Innovating - creating new ways not following, new ideas, tenacious, risk takers, commercially minded
• The Open Book of Social Innovation – this book by Nesta explores what we mean by social innovation, the process we go through when doing social innovation and shares practical tools.
• The Power of Difference – a short video that calls us to be the one that stands up and changes the things that matter.
• The School for social entrepreneurs – this resource bank is full of ideas to help you learn about how to make your ideas a reality.
• Google Design Sprints – a bank of resources to plan and run a Google design sprint event to develop new ways to solve a challenge. Born in the tech world, relevant anywhere.
• The League of intrapreneurs – a website full of practical tools and stories about change makers across the world changing businesses and systems from the inside out.