We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to user surveys.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Using the information to improve our services.
- Sending you promotional emails about new projects, events or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Well North respects the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website.
Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
The University of Manchester
Room 2.522 Stopford Building
Manchester M13 9PT
Tel: 0161 275 1612